ESYNAPSING, is committed to protecting the privacy of users who access this website.
1. Right to information: Pursuant to the provisions of Organic Law 15/1999, of 13 December, on the Protection of Personal Data, ESYNAPSING informs the user of this website of the the existence of a personal data file created by ESYNAPSING, and under its responsibility.
2. Purpose: The data of users collected through our website, will be collected in order to manage your application, offer our services, keep you informed of our activities, as well as to manage any relationship you maintain with us. In the event that we receive a CV, we will process the data in order to manage the base of CVs for the selection of staff. We inform you that this process may require the access of third-party ESYNAPSING collaborators. In the event that you do not want these third parties to have access to the CV data for the purposes indicated above, you must notify us at the time of sending the CV.
3. Veracity of the data: The user guarantees that the personal data provided are true and is responsible for communicating any changes to them.
4. User consent: The collection of personal data, by e-mail and / or our website, implies the express consent of the user for its processing for the purpose described above, as well as for the sending communications via SMS, email and / or other electronic media with information about our services and activities. The user may at any time notify us that he does not wish to receive electronic communications by email at email@example.com.
5. Assignments: ESYNAPSING will make data assignments whenever required by current legislation to meet its legal obligations with the various competent administrations.
6. Rights of access, rectification, opposition and cancellation of users: The user may exercise the rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition in the terms provided for in the LOPD, and its implementing regulations, by writing and copying the DNI addressed to ESYNAPSING, c / Bonastruc de Porta, 31 2nd 1st (Girona), or to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org, indicating the LOPD reference.
7. Security measures: ESYNAPSING, the report that has adopted the necessary technical and organizational measures to maintain the level of security required in the processing of personal data in accordance with Royal Decree 1720/2007, of 21 December and the LOPD, and also has the necessary mechanisms in place to prevent, to the extent possible, unauthorized access, theft, unlawful modifications, and loss of data.
8. Confidentiality: In compliance with current regulations, ESYNAPSING, undertakes to comply with its obligation of secrecy regarding the personal data provided by the user while browsing through the website.
9. Cookies: ESYNAPSING, uses technical cookies when a user enters the website. We inform you that the user has the option to prevent the generation of cookies, by selecting the corresponding option in your browser.